Sunday 21 April 2013

Culture Exchange 2

Mississippi and yes Mississippi such a beautiful, such a beautiful and polite people.

Brandy and Beth are two dear sister from Mississippi



this is my fisrt christams ever, since I am muslim girl we are not allowed to practice it
but we can believe in it . I did not practice it i just was there to see how things were
in christmas and it was beautiful, I loved the tree, lights, colors... I even wore like
christams colors as you can see ( red, green, some white) 







Mississippi look to the christams tree in Tunisia made by Mississippi's beautiful
people. look to the happiness, the beautiful cat, their smiles and the good feeling can
feel it 
Mississippi it is all because of you :D

That cat hehehhe the sweetiest ever :D




No comments:

Post a Comment